- 2 lbs. potatoes (Can use 3 large potatoes)
- 6 slices of cooked, chopped bacon
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover the cookie sheet with a layer or parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Wash and slice potatoes. About 1/4 – 1/8 inch thick.
- Place potato slices in a large pot, cover with water and cook until water boils. (About 5 mins or less depending on the thickness.) DO NOT OVER COOK. Should feel firm.
- Drain potatoes and and arranged them on the cookie sheet. Lightly brush with vegetable oil or olive oil
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until potatoes are cooked through. For extra crunch, place it under the broiler for 2 minutes after baking.
- Top with chopped green onions.
(FOUND BY JAZEL)
Original Link: Sprinkle Some Sunshine