1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix, plus ingredients on box
- 18 regular size peanut butter cups
- 1 box Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 18 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix cake batter according to box instructions.
- Place a peanut butter cup at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Spoon cupcake batter into cupcake liners, filling ¾ of the way.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until firm to the touch on top. Let cool.
- For Frosting, combine butter and peanut butter in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in vanilla extract. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar and heavy cream. Beat on high for a good 30 seconds.
- Spread frosting onto cupcakes with an offset spatula or a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Sprinkle with Reese’s Pieces.
(FOUND BY ALYSON)