Makes: 16 – 18
• 280mL flour
• 1 egg
• 125mL brown sugar
• 1mL salt
• 2mL baking soda
• 2mL vanilla
• 80mL chocolate chips
1. Adjust oven racks to centre positions and preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a large bowl, cream margarine with wooden spoon until fluffy.
3. Stir in brown sugar, blend until smooth. Add egg and vanilla. Mix.
4. Measure and level flour into medium bowl. Add baking soda and salt.
5. Stir ingredients until flour mixture forms a drop of batter. Add the chocolate chips.
6. Use 2 small spoons or an ice cream scoop to drop batter onto cookie sheet, making 12
7. Bake for 12 minutes