- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 12 cup muffin tin with liner or with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar. Beat until creamy. Add eggs, banana, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and pour into muffin cups. With the remaining chocolate chips, sprinkle them on the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through. Cool for a few minutes in the pan before serving. Enjoy!