Makes one Bundt Cake
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
1. Place a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until well incorporated, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute between each addition, and then add vanilla.
4. With the mixer on lows speed, pour in melted butter and increase speed to medium-high to beat until velvety smooth, about 3 minutes.
5. Reduce mixer speed to low and add flour mixture, all at once, to the mixture. Beat until just incorporated. Remove the bowl from the mixer and use a spatula to fold in zucchini and incorporate the rest of the flour. The batter will be thick, not pourable.
6. Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove cake from over and allow to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely. When completely cooled, frost the entire cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting.