- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 8 tsp sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp flour
1. Preheat oven to 375°F, place cookie sheet in oven as it heats up. While heating, flour and butter a ramekin.
2. Place butter and chocolate into a microwave safe container and heat in microwave until melted (about 40 sec). Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and sugar. Pour chocolate mixture into bowl and whisk until incorporated. Add salt and flour. Mix until combined.
4. Pour batter into ramekin, place in oven top of cookie sheet. Bake for 18 mins.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 mins.