- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix sugars, spice and salt.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs and pumpkin puree.
- Add in sugar mixture and stir until smooth.
- Slowly pour in evaporated milk and stir until incorporated.
- Pour into pie shell and bake on small cookie tray at 400°F for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 375°and bake until set, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cool and top with fresh whipped cream.
(FOUND BY SIERRA)
Original Link: HGTV