- 12 oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookies crumbs and margarine until blended; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Beat cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar with mixer or wooden spoon until blended. Add egg; mix until just blended. Spoon over crust.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until center is almost set then cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Drizzle over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 5 minutes. Cut up cheesecake.
(FOUND BY JAZEL)
Original Link: Philly Canada