- 12 finger biscuits
- 125g (4.5oz) mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 50g (2oz) white sugar
- 1 bowl of coffee
- cocoa powder
- Prepare coffee and pour it into a bowl that is wide enough to dip the biscuits. The dessert tastes better if the coffee is strong.
- While the coffee is cooling down, separate the eggs yolks from the egg whites, beat the egg yolks with the sugar, gradually add the mascarpone, and continue beating.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer.
- Dip the finger biscuits one by one quickly in the coffee and arrange them as a layer. (You might have to cut the biscuits to fit your cups).
- Spread the mix over the finger biscuits. Repeat and top off with a thick layer of the mix.Put in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle cocoa powder over it.
(FOUND BY SIERRA)
Original Link: Kip Kitchen