- 10 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pillsbury gluten free cookie dough
- 1 cup Mini Reese’s
- Preheat oven to 325°F; line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into baking dish, bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar in stand mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake filling on cookie dough, add mini Reese’s on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
(FOUND BY SIERRA)
Original Link: A Pumpkin and A Princess