King’s Hawaiian Bread (Copycat) –divide by 3…. Make into buns Ingredients
- 6 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelope yeast
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted ( one stick)
- Beat the eggs. Add the pineapple juice, sugar, ginger, vanilla, and butter.
- Place 3 cups of flour in a large bowl. Stir in the egg mixture until well-combined. Sprinkle in the yeast, one packet at a time, and mix.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of flour and mix in . Blending with a spoon will be hard, so you may have to use your hands. Make sure it is thoroughly combined. Cover the bowl with a cloth and set in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
- Remove from the bowl and knead in 1/2 cup flour. Knead about 10 times. Divide into three equal parts.
- Place in greased and floured loaf pans or shape into rolls. Cover and place in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or golden brown.